1-abc.net Personal Addresses 7.00
Organize all your personal contact data easier than ever!
One of the first tasks for computers was how to organize contact data of friends, relatives, shops, companies, authorities or customers. Nowadays, addresses or telephone numbers can be saved to data bases, to word processing files, to text files or can even be organized on your mobile phone or online.
While in our opinion the main focus of address data bases should still be the data itself, that it can be accessed very fast and that the way to it should not be overloaded with features that you never need, most possibilities to save your personal contact data unfortunately fail when you really check out these main questions.
Isn’t it annoying that most data base programs show you a splash screen for a few seconds before you can start to search just for a simple address? Doesn’t it bore you to be asked after each single change if you want to save the data or not? And don’t you get angry when you think about the high price you have to pay for a big office suite when you just want to find out the telephone number of a friend?
We understand you, because we think the same way. So we decided to develop and release 1-abc.net Personal Addresses. Based on the famous SQLite structure this program organizes all your contact data. The program starts directly after you clicked the icon and anything you enter is saved automatically.
Of course, even if we managed to develop a very easy to use program, it would be no 1-abc.net product, if it would not have some fantastic features too. You can search for single entries using wild cards in each part of it. You get a result table with all entries matching your search. You can sort the whole list or the filtered data after each column. And you can decide by your own where the data base file is located and even network drives are possible so that 1-abc.net Personal Addresses can be installed on another computer than the data is saved.
Switch between different address data bases, encrypt your address data with a personal password using the famous AES encryption, export addresses to *.txt, *.csv or *.sqlite, print all your addresses or only filtered data in the order you want ... you see, managing your contact data with 1-abc.net Personal Addresses is so easy that it can even be fun!
For Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Download size: 624 KB
BUY NOW! ($14.99)
(Click to enlarge)
This 1-abc.net product is available in a multilingual version and includes following languages automatically:
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Enter, edit or remove your contact data, changes are saved automatically
- Overview window for all addresses you entered
- Filtered view with result data of your search
- Search window where you can define your search with wild cards
- Screen to enter your contact data with name, company, address, phone number, e-mail-address, website and more info
- Possibility to protect the program start with a personal password and to encrypt your password file with AES encryption
- Editable path to save the contact data base to other places
- Switch between different data bases
- Export all or filtered addresses to *.txt, *.csv or *.sqlite
- Import addresses from other programs via *.csv or *.sqlite import feature
- Print all or filtered addresses on your local printer or on a network printer
- Save last settings (full screen view, filter definition, sorting order, column width) for the next program start
- Decide what columns should be shown by default
- Color selection for your address lists
- Right click context menu for faster access to most used features
- Automatic backup reminder for your address data
- Program can also be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required