1-abc.net Synchronizer 7.01
Synchronize folders scheduled and automatically!
To save data to internal or external hard drives, USB sticks, SD cards and other re-writable media always has one big disadvantage: No user uses the same path and later he finds out that a folder he once created for security backups was used to change files while the content of an original source folder was not modified anymore.
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Synchronize as many local or external folders as you wish
- Program can also read from and write to SD cards, USB sticks, external drives etc.
- Schedule your synchronization in days, hours and minutes
- Start the program with Windows automatically to allow regular synchronization
- Write synchronization history to logfile
- Synchronization Check - see what files would be copied without 'real' copying
- Load and save synchronization projects including folders to synchronize and scheduler data
- Decide if both folders of a couple have same priority or determine a master folder
- Define folder exceptions for data that should not be synchronized under any circumstances
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required