1-abc.net File Washer 6.00
Erase files completely so that they can never be recovered again!
When you use the fast and normal Windows deleting function for files they are not erased from your hard drive completely, even if you do not use the recycle bin for security reasons.
What happens instead? Windows only removes the directory’s file entry but not the file data itself that was written on your disk. So there are lots of intelligent tools available that can reverse such deleting processes, just search for “un-erase” or “un-delete” with Google.
Fortunately, 1-abc.net File Washer makes all these programs useless! By deleting files with that program, you can switch between 11 different deleting methods, and all of them overwrite your old file before removing so the only thing that could ever be recovered will be senseless data. By the way, one of these deleting procedures is the famous “Gutman Method”, that probably is one of the best ways to erase data by overwriting it 35 times - even many secret agencies and defence departments in the world do not use such complicated erasing features!
And as a special fun feature we added a deleting method that overwrites the files you want to delete with another file, so whenever someone tries to reverse the wiping, he only gets the things you want him to receive, e.g. a txt file including messages like “Thank you for trying to un-erase my data, but unfortunately you are not allowed to get it :-)”.
Keep your data secure even after deleting and erase your files with 1-abc.net File Washer!
For Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Download size: 381 KB
BUY NOW! ($19.99)
(Click to enlarge)
This 1-abc.net product is available in a multilingual version and includes following languages automatically:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Remove files and folders from your hard drive, floppy disk or USB stick completely
- 4 fast erasing methods (overwrite with $00, $FF, $00+$FF or random data)
- 1 method that overwrites the data to be deleted with a custom string determined by you
- 1 method that overwrites the data to be deleted with a file you select previously
- 1 method that overwrites the data to be deleted with a random file from your hard drive
- 4 slow, but very intelligent deleting methods (British HMG IS5, DoD II, DoD 3+7+3, Gutman Method)
- Renaming and attribute changing feature for files and folders to be deleted
- Erase complete drives by wiping all files located on it with one click
- Wipe Recycle Bin
- Load and save file and folder lists
- Load and save project files with all current settings you made
- Write wiping report to history file if necessary
- Print out wiping report on your default printer
- Delete single files with 1-abc.net File Washer from the right click menu in Windows Explorer
- Wipe special folders like Internet Explorer Cookies or History
- Move folder to another directory and erase the old one automatically
- Configure the scheduler to let the program erase data automatically
- Select the path where your history file is located
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required