1-abc.net Startup Booster 7.00
Much more than a Windows startup configuration tool!
(Please note: 1-abc.net Startup Organizer is now called 1-abc.net Startup Booster)
When Windows starts, it checks for registry entries that allow the system to execute files and programs together with it automatically. This so-called Windows startup can include drivers for printers and other hardware, anti virus software, anti spyware tools or programs that you want to use permanently.
One problem is: viruses, spyware and adware often install such startup entries additionally that allow them to be started automatically every time you turn on your computer too. Another problem is that many programs do not delete their startup entries correctly when they are uninstalled. For that case, booting time is extended because the system searches for files that can not be found.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Edit function for existing startup entries
- Adding function for new startup entries
- Easy activating / de-activating of startup entries without deleting
- Analyzing feature for detecting defective startup entries
- Customized startup entries for scheduled startups (e.g. one time per week)
- Undo function by using a backup feature
- Print out all your startup entries
- History file to log your startup changes
- Startup Control to log startup changes even from other programs
- Check single startup entries for errors
- Execute startup entries from main screen directly
- Define startup entries with Windows default features like magnifier, control panel or clipboard control
- Remove startup entries and delete or erase startup file additionally
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required